Eight Bells Winery is a small (2000 cases per year) urban winery in the Roosevelt/Ravenna neighborhood of North Seattle producing hand-crafted red and white wines. Our first crush was in the fall of 2009 with grapes sourced from Eastern Washington and Western Oregon. We invite you to learn more about us on these web pages and to join our mailing list for regular updates on our activities. The winery is open for tasting and sales every Saturday from 11 AM to 4PM.
The winery will be open this Saturday, March 17 between 11AM and 4PM for club pick-ups, tastings and sales.
We hope you can join us.
--Denise, Neal, Andy, Frank, and Tim
- Sat/Sun, 24th/25th: Taste Washington, visit us at the Eight Bells table
- Sun, 25th: Taste Washington Syrah Seminar (http://tastewashington.org/seminars-2018) featuring our 2015 Syrah 8 Clones
- Wed, 28th: The Captain’s Table Tasting Series #1, Shellback 2009 - 2013, 5:30- 7:30 PM (club members only, limited to RSVP)
- Sat, 31st: Limited Wine Release 2015 Carmenere and 2015 Pinot Noir, 11 AM-5 PM (open to public)
- Mon, 2nd: 2016 Syrah, Eight Clones magnum bottling, 5-7 PM (members only, limited to RSVP)
- Wed, 18th: The Captain’s Table Tasting Series #2, David's Block 2010 - 2014, 5:30-7:30 PM (club members only, limited to RSVP)
Parking available on Saturday's in the lot off 62nd St. between Roosevelt and the alley west of Roosevelt.